Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Summer

Looking forward to summer...
I totally enjoy my job-all aspects of it.

BUT...it's not being home with RJ and Will.
I just LOVE those long days with no schedule. Thinking, "I should go to the post office today...." and maybe making it there, but not worried if I decide to go for the coke and the pool option instead...

Yesterday (we were off school for Presidents' Day) was such a day. Will and I started off with meeting a dear friend for breakfast. Then we made the drive to Ogden to do a little shopping and meet a friend for lunch. Despite the blizzard weather, I just kept thinking, "Ahhhh...feels like summer." And I long for summer on a regular basis (as in, whenever the weather tells me summer is not near). The schedule, the SUN, the heat, the sitting out on the patio reading, the pool days...ahhhhh. Bliss.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to join us at the park this summer! And I'm ALWAYS up for lunch: crepes on the deck, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! I'm so excited for the summer. I was totally thinking the same thing the other day. It will come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete