Monday, February 7, 2011

Helllllo Costa Rica!

For today's post, how about some trashy Bachelor thoughts? You know I love some good drama, and RJ's not much for listening to my thoughts (especially now, when a Jazz game is on)...so I'll post to all of you instead!

  • Ooooooohhh....Costa Rica is pretty!
  • Hello back sweat Brad!
  • Michelle is always wearing purple...
  • ...and weird necklaces....
  • Emily's adorable as always
  • I think I like Chantal O.
  • Commercial side note...does anyone buy and like these Kay Jewelers creations? Yikes...
  • Chantal's maybe kinda 90s-ish with her layered tanks, big claw hair clip, and black eyeliner with white sparkly shadow? Oh and the leather studded bracelet...
  • Another helicopter
  • Bad grammar, Brad...."This will be all about Chantal and I..."
  • Michelle calls someone else egotistical?
  • Nice rain metaphor
  • Yikes, she's brave!
  • It'd be funny if he wimped out now
  • Um awkward "legs wrapped tightly around Brad" comment!
  • He's an intense kisser
  • He's totally into her
  • Not sure about Britt...maybe she likes Kay Jewelers?
  • Ha, Chantal thanks him like he has done any of the work for the picnic!
  • I'm predicting a cheesy feeding-each-other-coconut scene...
  • ...or awkward making out in the rain
  • Again the bad grammar
  • Ha, conveniently there's a room with a king sized bed right there!
  • Michelle's so mean. And she still wears big weird necklaces.
  • Hello Risky Business attire
  • They have good chemistry
  • No, Michelle, he's not yours...does she know the premise of this show?!
  • Jackie's going to lose it!
  • Michelle's "pissed"...shocking!
  • Wasn't the pact not to repel down a building?
  • Good move for the girl who went first
  • Not sure I'd be brave enough to do that, but it does look so cool
  • OOOhhhhh...Michelle's going to let him have it!
  • Poor Jackie!
  • Michelle might just throw him over that cliff
  • And he likes it
  • She's so moody!
  • Ok hot tub...wow Michelle....wow.
  • Ha, RJ just walked in the room and said, "This is gross. This is like a brothel."
  • Call him out on that Jackie
  • Can't decide about Alli...
  • Ashley the dentist kinda bugs me...can't tell why....
  • I think Michelle's had too much to drink...again....she's more annoying than usual.
  • I think Emily's too kid-sister-ish for him
  • Well the sabotaging talk should really help things...
  • Whoa eyeliner/mascara smudge Emily
  • Back tattoo = no bueno
  • OK wimpy girls....it's a bug
  • Ha....Brad goes into rescue mode when he hears the scream, then drops it
  • Double bracelets Michelle?
  • Put her in her place Brad...or just make out
  • "I don't like when Michelle gets pissed off at me for nothing." Get used to it if you keep her!
  • Do you think they get insight about what to wear? Like, "Don't wear a skirt....you'll be riding a horse..."
  • Still can't even decide about Brad...
  • Yep, Alli, definitely going to be bugs in there
  • ....or bats!
  • Awkward dinner conversation...Maybe more wine would help?
  • I'm afraid Alli is describing their date right now with the lack of a connection
  • Uhoh...Alli, I don't think that's what Brad was getting at...
  • Here comes the let-down...
  • The phrase "At the end of the day..." totally bugs me
  • Sad
  • The poor guy that has to go in and get her stuff
  • "I'm going to miss him a lot." I bet you'll miss Costa Rica more...and Vegas, and the wine, and the food, and all the perks
  • Michelle would. Ew.
  • Brad's confusion..."What are you doing? Really, what are you doing?"
  • She's totally drunk
  • And the necklace again
  • Scandalous.
  • She's totally after that rose
  • He loves her drama
  • I just can't get that whole "she's a hired actress" rumor out of my head
  • I think she's totally gorgeous though
  • Maybe Emily needs to meet with Brad's therapist next time he's on
  • Whoa cheetah print
  • Britt is kinda deer-in-the-headlights
  • Michelle forgot her bra
  • She's scaring all of us, Brad
  • Journey shmourney
  • "I just don't know how to explain it." ...ABC pays me to cause drama and be nasty to all the girls...cue tears
  • I predict Britt to go home
  • Michelle: "I don't know if I'm crazy..." Oh so many thoughts....
  • I feel like Chantal and Michelle might just go at it at any moment...cat fight!
  • ...or maybe silent game girl is going home....can't even remember her name but this game is a lame way to start making out....hello high school!
  • Brad looks so done with the drama
  • Can she really say I love you?!?! Scary!
  • "from the heart" This show is SO CHEESY! Love it!
  • Ashley! Dental care and teeth whitening for life!
  • Emily! Bleach for your hair for life!
  • Britt! Confused looks for life!
  • Shawntel! Staring games for life!
  • Michelle! Unsolicited drama for life!
  • Poor Jackie...I'd be sad to leave Costa Rica and head back to real life.
  • Shawntel kinda looks like a brunette version of vampire Madison, no?
  • "I think you're one in a million." Right above the line, "It's not you, it's me."
  • Anguilla! Jealous!
AH! Just love all this drama!

4 comments:

  1. This may be the most minor point on the list, but I think that open heart design Kay has been pushing for years is sooooo ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't watch the Bachelor (can we still be friends?) I'll just say that I LOVE Costa Rica and want to go back. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you read MIM's blog post? I think you were the one who got me reading that blog when you posted a link. She had two guest posts since she couldn't watch it. I think it was fun to switch it up a bit. Anyway, one of her guests comments matched pretty closely to yours. When this season started I thought, "Am I really going to watch this!? It looks so fake and cheesey!" But oh my gosh you just get sucked right in.

    P.S. Shantal O's dress made me gag. Two bad dresses in a row, she needs some help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun to read. It was like watching the show all over again. I have only seen it the last 2 or 3 weeks but I already have strong opinions about the girls. I think the network tells Brad to is not allowed to get rid of Michelle or the rating would go down for lack of drama. Although I hate that he keeps saying I really like Michelle. I'm so into Michelle. No you aren't Brad, she is evil

    ReplyDelete