Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday F-U-N!

Sunday was my birthday, so we celebrated all weekend! So fun!

Saturday we slept in late and had a lazy morning...then went to the Fun Park with Liz and Josh. Let's just say I'll abandon my dreams on a pro bowling career and stick to teaching. We enjoyed some intense air hockey, (fake) pop-a-shot, and tickets galore!

I got to pick where I wanted to eat...Village Inn! I'm so classy, I know. Ha...LOVE their tuna melts and Oreo shakes. Seriously could eat that meal daily...there's at least a pack of Oreos in there!

I even got a gift card to Spoon Me
from Liz and Josh...yum!

Will and I got a super sweet prize!



Look at all those tickets!





RJ had some pretty rough competition on both sides...


On Sunday I was treated to a special pancake breakfast from RJ...they were delicious!
Later we went to RJ's parents' house to eat....we were just hanging out when the doorbell rang. In walked my parents, brother, and his gf Alex. It was such a fun surprise...I totally didn't expect it since it's such a far drive and they had already called to wish me a happy bday.








We were all very tired after such a fun weekend!
It was a great day...on to year 27!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the picture with you and Will in the awesome glasses! Looks like you had so much fun. We need to have a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun 2 days! glad you chose us to spend it with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday! Sounds like your special day was grand and glorious -- just as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Your 26th year had a ton of memorable events and I know year 27 will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love reading your blog. Pleeease keep posting all the time. Your life is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday indeed. I think that you found some really great ways to celebrate the weekend away. Pretty sure that James and I ate at Village Inn at least once a week when we lived there, I too love their shakes.

    Ahh the fun park, good work on the prizes you were way up there with tickets if you were able to get sunglasses.

    I am glad that you were able to celebrate with all of your family and RJ's too what a fun surprise. Will is getting so big, he is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to see you're doing so great! Your son is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete