Monday, March 15, 2010

Mr. Mom Strikes Again

RJ texted me at lunch today and said he and Will were "very busy"...and if you know my husband, you know that can mean many things. As in...busy productive, as in busy-went-crazy-organizing, as in started a HUGE project...

I wish I had a before picture of the mess of our pantry (but who takes pictures of their messy pantry...that's why it has a door, to hide it!). I came home to find that it had been cleaned out and organized...which is definitely not a project I would have liked to take on.




P.S. My fave feature is how the labels are all facing the same way! (nerdy, I know)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Send him to my house. My pantry is not as big. He can get it done in half the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! I think that the labels facing forward is the perfect touch. I wish that my pantry looked like that.

    ReplyDelete