Monday, March 1, 2010

Really Jake? Really?

Jake..."She makes me feel like I'm the only man in the room." Um...you are.

"Tenley has a lot of life experience." as in...baggage.

Vienna, "She's really smart, she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous." Um...are we talking the place or the person?

ha...Jake warns his fam about Vienna before she even gets there! Then questions himself....

Ok Tenley really is really cheesy...her little compliment to J's dad as she pats his arm!

"Have you been out of the country?" Vienna: "I've been road-tripping in an RV!"

Then goes on to say how all the girls hated her from the beginning...and America too. Impressive.

Vienna's dinner with the fam...AWKWARD silences!

"She didn't come here to make friends"...but shouldn't any decent person still make friends when they go places...

"I feel like I'm trying to talk people into Vienna..." You are.

Vienna's roots...ew.

Jake's sis-in-laws are so cute.

I can admire Vienna's honesty..."If that's what Jake wants, I'm not the girl for him."

Ok poor Tenley. Break my heart. Love her dress though.

Vienna: "The day I found Jake is the day I found myself." Oh blah.

Of course the "On the Wings of Love" montage at the end...cheesy!!!

Ok Vienna makes me crazy...but the craziest thing about her?
HER AWFUL GRAMMAR! Cannot handle it!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha!! This was too funny (and true!) to read! But I have to say...I think Jake is SO awkward and such a goober that they make a good match. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vienna looks like a cross eyed mule, ha! great post and love the comment on FB about the soup, so great!

    good luck with the baptism too, we wish we could be there to eat at cafe sabor, oh and to support you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already moved on. I was hoping Gia was going to be the next bachelorette but I will definately take ALi. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So tonight I was talking to my aunt and she asked me what I thought of The Bachelor finale. She said she has never seen the show, but happened to watch the last five minutes. She said, and I quote, "I don't know how you feel, but that girl he picked was a total air head. What's with that guy?" Agreed! She has good taste =)

    ReplyDelete