Friday, April 2, 2010

Life's Little Instructions?

So...A little quirk about me...I love little quotes, poems, gems, etc. I made a Quote Book in high school. Every year I buy a "Life's Little Instructions" daily calendar. It's on my bathroom calendar and I eagerly rip off the daily gem each morning....hey, whatever gets me out of bed, right?

Anyway...I keep my faves and through away the rest.
But yesterday....the little message was....weird!

"Buy a cheap disposable camera and use it to
document an ordinary day in the life of a co-worker."

What?! Like with the co-worker knowing? "Hey, I'm going to follow you all day taking pictures of you." Or, worse, secretly...just hide behind office plants, the copy machine, under the person's desk and snap photos? Creepster!

1 comment:

  1. 1. You are funny. Really funny.
    2. I haven't thought of "Life's Little Instructions" for years. I had no idea they were still around.

    ReplyDelete