Sunday, March 21, 2010

Remember how I got baptized?
That was fun...here are some pics....

Which reminds me....Will got blessed a little while ago, wish I had some pictures. But that was when my hard drive crashed, and thus....those are gone. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll put him in his blessing outfit and stage the event. His outfit is so sweet...it's the same outfit RJ wore to be blessed.

Speaking of...I think it's kinda neat that Will was blessed on the same day that RJ's older brother was born many years ago. And...I think it's interesting that we found out I was pregnant on the same day that brother passed away 30 + years ago. Strange how life works. Maybe that brother had a hand in getting our sweet Will here to us safe and sound.

Our friends Leila and Landon came up from SLC.

My mom and dad.


Some friends I grew up with- Lynnsi and Debbie.
They came all the way from Arizona and Salt Lake!


All the parents...

Greg making weird faces....

...and Morgan making a weird face!


I was so overwhelmed by all the love and support.
So many dear friends from all aspects of my life-growing up, college, work, etc.
came to support the big day and it meant a lot.

5 comments:

  1. Now Katie, I cant poke fun of you if you are not wearing your white suit. Where are THOSE pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad that I wasn't able to come. I thought of you all day on your special day and I'm glad that so many of your friends and family were able to come. Also, I didn't take any pictures of my son Blake on his blessing day. I get the worst mother of the year award and just forgot to get out the camera. It's a little too late for me to restage it now so you better hurry and do it for Will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special to have so many great supporters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad I missed it :( Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
    D:

    ReplyDelete