Friday, March 12, 2010

For the next 740 days...

We owe our souls to Steve Jobs.

Jumped on the iphone bandwagon. I'll be the first to admit, I totally thought they were trendy and overrated when they first came. I thought all I needed was a PHONE. As in, to call people. Ok, and maybe texts too. But none of those find-the-cheapest-gas, buy-my-groceries, cook-my-dinner, take-off-five-pounds, go-to-work-for-me apps.

Then I got an itouch. Wow. It does everything...and I loved it. I spent hours. I forgot it at school one day, and nearly went back to get at 11 that night when I realized. Once I realized it was a pain to carry my itouch and my phone, we made the switch. And are loving it.

SO....App recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. I was the same way! I didn't think I needed or wanted one, but I am addicted now! My favorite apps are White Noise and Baby Monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandora, Redbox, Shazam, Camera Zoom, myWireless, ifmylife, ESPN Sportscenter... Just a few I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mine! i use espn, fb, pandora, paper toss, hearts, google, runkeeper, etc......the list goes on and on

    ReplyDelete