Saturday, January 3, 2009

WOW....2009

I can't believe it's 2009....remember the Y2K scare?! That was almost 10 years ago?! Wow. This year was fun....we were supposed to head up to a condo in Midway/Park City, but RJ wasn't feeling so hot in the days leading up. SO...we decided to stay in town. Luckily, Sara and Bevin were having a party...and it was SO fun. We had no shortage of junk food...diet coke..and games...and fun...and even a rigorous ping pong tournament. Then RJ and I came home and broke out a bottle of Martinelli's apple cider for us and Dizzy to ring in the new year!








Of course....the midnight kiss!




And...soon, we were ALL ready for bed!

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite picture is the dog looking at the wine. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, so good to hear from you! Aren't blogs the greatest?! It's so great to be able to see how everyone is doing and what's going on in their lives. I sure do miss good old Logan, but it looks like things are going pretty good for you and R.J. up there. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one serious ping pong face. I like the celebration picture as well. Looks like it was a fun and great night. I don't think that Dizzy realizes how lucky she is to take part in your holiday festivities.

    ReplyDelete