Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kid-isms

Student: "Teacher, did you do your homework last night?"

Me: "Yes! My homework was to eat oreos and watch American Idol!"

Student: "Teacher! You should have been jogging, not watching American Idol!'

Point taken. Apparently I need to work out more....

Later.

Overheard by me, said by a sweet little boy (who just happens to do his fair share of fibbing):
"If you go to church, you're not supposed to lie."

So...if you don't go to church it's ok to lie....

3 comments:

  1. Some days I miss (and don't miss) the brudal honesty of my preschoolers!!! I heard some good ones back in the day! Gotta love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that kind of logic, and i'm going to take it under advisement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love what kids say. In primary I asked one of the boys what his dad said and he answered, "watches tv"!

    ReplyDelete