Monday, October 19, 2009

Winners!

Check out the name poll to the right...William won by ONE vote! Good thing, because I think the name's here to stay! Speaking of, he was almost names William Ellis...because RJ and I have a very special place in our hearts for Ellis, since it's where we met and fell in love (cheesy, I know). We just love that school, the history of it, the people we work with. But, after considering it, there's just something about naming your firstborn son after his dad somehow...so Jason was the middle name. I'm hoping the name Ellis makes an appearance in our family someday though....we do have the "Sweetheart Tree" at Ellis that was planted on Arbor Day in 2007 in our honor! Maybe we can return the favor...

In other winner news....the guessing game! Sara won the weight guess, on the dot! 7 lbs. 7 oz! And Abbey won the date guess, October 12. Prizes...Sara your prize is a cute pink and gray outift for Carterina that RJ already spilled the beans about! :) And Abbey, your prize is...you get to invite RJ and I out to eat at Texas Roadhouse....oh wait... :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just got home from vacation and wanted to wish you Congratulations! Your baby boy is adorable; what a beautiful newborn! I hope you are getting some sleep and enjoying life as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great name for a great kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all I won?? Worst win ever! Just teasing. Still wondering why he wasn't named Humberto. I thought that was the deal! Anyways, congrats and I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete