Thursday, October 15, 2009

Will!

Ah....we're still just loving this little guy! He is so sweet...he seems to have his targets picked out- he only has gas when RJ is holding him, but then immediately spits up (and we're not talking a little here!) when I hold him!

Today he had to go to the hospital to get blood work to test for jaundice (routine test, everything is ok). Poor guy was fast asleep and cozy, until that sharp prick came to the heel! He's been fast asleep ever since though, so he must have worn himself right out!











7 comments:

  1. I hate when they get pricked. Brace yourself for the blood test coming up. I forgot the name of it but they have to squeeze their poor little foot to get enough blood to fill the circles on the card. My advice is not to look and tell yourself it's for their benefit and it will only hurt for a little while. Of course I still cried so don't be embarassed if you do too. On a different note I'm so unbelievably happy for you. Little Will is so precious! Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara needs to take some nephew picture posting lessons from you! Keep em coming. He's too cute!I can't wait to see him next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture where he is holding his pacifier and it looks like he is flipping off the camera. I hate seeing them take blood. When we were at the hospital they had to prick his foot every hour because he had low blood sugar, it was the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! I was good at posting too when Carter was a baby! Thanks Amy!:( I think he looks a little like Carter when Carter was a baby. The scrunchy faces, mouth and cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE is darling! Congrats and hope you are making it thru the new baby haze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well at least you know that he is able to identify you if he only spits up on you, however I myself would take the gas over the projectile spit up.

    My kids also liked to have their hands out of the blankets and by their faces, it is so cute to see him changing already. I love his little cheeks.

    ReplyDelete