Friday, October 2, 2009

A MUST

To all the pregos out there....a MUST for your last month of pregnancy...or really every month if you can afford it, is a pedicure! Ah...my friend and I went the other day, and I can't tell you the bliss of putting your swollen, sore feet in that warm bubbly tub! And after all the massaging, soaking, and painting, you get to come home and enjoy that perfect paint job that for some reason only a salon can pull off. Totally worth the money. (And P.S. don't google anything related to toenails in an effort to find pictures to put on your blog post...you will get some nasty detailed, close up pics of toenail fungus and the like...EW. That's enough to send you to your next pedicure right there...)

In other news...I've had the same blog background for months....I put it up with the intention of leaving it permanently. But...the upcoming holidays have given me the urge to get festive. And since my house is already all decorated with Halloween and fall goodies...here goes...

Maybe it's my nesting. Yesterday as I was (re)organizing the baby room, RJ walked by and said, 'Oh, you really need that baby to get here!" Yes, yes, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment