Monday, October 12, 2009

right after I take an Ambien



So this is the husband taking over the blogwaves again. I am sitting here with my wife in the hospital at 3:00 in the morning. I had just taken ambien to fall asleep at 11:00, when my wife texted me and said that she is having a pain and she thinks this is it! I freaked out and did the classic tv dad getting ready pattern. I recorded all her contractions but I could see on her face that she was in pain. We convinced ourselves that the baby was coming so we hurried to the school and got things ready for her sub. Then it was off to the hospital!


WHen we checked in they said she was just a 1+. We both got scared they were going to sebd us home but after just 40 minutes Katie had dialated to a 5. And now she is a 6+. I can't believe tghat our little guy is coming. Katie is fine now that she has had her epideral. I am seeing many colors trying to fight my ambien. This shouild make for an interesting experience.


I will keep you updated.




katie getting epideral

7 comments:

  1. i can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! good luck! can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I can't wait to come to Logan! He is finally here. way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Hang in there guys! Can't wait to meet your new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, I still can't believe one of us is a mother. Sure glad it's you doing it first. I love you and seriously cannot wait to meet Will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go rj!!!! I love that you are updating so quickly! how about some new pictures of Will?????

    ReplyDelete