Saturday, October 3, 2009

Guess!

So I've been having some contractions- nothing regular yet, just here and there little ones to get us excited! Although it was enough to send RJ looking for a bag to toss some overnight clothes in and get the camera ready!

But, it made me think...it's time for the guessing to begin! SO...if you'd like, make a guess:

When baby will come (day and time), weight and height.

No insight really, except that he is due October 18 and is measuring right on track. I would offer a prize, but....I'm new to this childbirth business, so who knows when I'd be up for that...but we'll see!

8 comments:

  1. Um my guess is the October 13.
    Weigh 7 lbs. 7 oz. 18 inches
    There you go. I know it will be very accurate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Blake I had on and off contractions for a couple days and had him soon after so my guess is sooner than later. Let's say October 9th. I have no idea on the size. Maybe 6 lbs 14oz and 19 inches long. FIY. I don't know if you've read that it's a good idea to put a towell underneath you when you sleep at night. My water broke with Jayla when I was in bed and I'm so glad that I had a towell because then I would have had an icky mattress that I (well my mom) would have had to dealt with when I got home. Sorry if that's TMI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess October 15 at 1:20 pm (that is the same date and time I got married) let's say 8 PBS and 3 I'd
    Good luck, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Those first twinges are make it really REAL, don't they?

    Hmm, I should guess the 18th which is your due date and the 7 year anniversary of when I met John.

    But I think I will go with Oct. 15 which the day he proposed to me.

    1:15 a.m.
    7 lbs, 6 oz

    Good luck! Enjoy these last few days/weeks!

    You are going to be the best mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will guess October 12th. I think he will be 6 pounds, 13 ounces and 17 inches long. You know how I hate to be wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is October 15th since I will finally be done with all tax deadlines then and can come down and see him. :-) I also predict 6 lbs 12 ozs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. October 17th 3:50pm 7 lbs 2 oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. october 19 (maggie's birthday) or october 17 (my nephew cole's bday) basically not your due date! and I'm going to say 7.2 lbs

    hey, cole cox is a cute name....

    ReplyDelete