Friday, March 2, 2012

Wise Words

You know THAT friend on Facebook? The one who posts every detail of her life (yes, her...most are women)? "Eating delicious spaghetti!" "Walking down the stairs!" "Thirsty!" "Breathing"

Then there's the one who posts every dramatic detail of her drama....waaaaaaaaay too much information to keep it classy.

Yesterday, one of my friends posted this on FB:
"Instead of venting about your life with a status update, try writing a friend saying you need a good ear. You'll not only feel better, but you'll strengthen the bond between you, making your life richer."
I think she borrowed it from a friend...anyway, regardless of who wrote it, wise words! I'm sure grateful that I have friends I can chat with for hours....

2 comments:

  1. Amen! The stated reason above is one of the MANY reasons I refuse to join Facebook. Well said, friend of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I just get SO EXCITED when I'm breathing sometimes, I have to share. I'm sorry...

    ReplyDelete