Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let's Play...

Two truths and a lie!

Here goes:
1. I can't sew a button on.
2. I have never worn glasses.
3. I was a Sterling Scholar (it's a Utah thing for high school students)

Guesses....?

How about another set? (ha, don't you just get thinking of them once you get going?!)

1. I've never had a cavity.
2. I won a washer and dryer when I was 8 years old.
3. My family (growing up) has had these as pets: 4 dogs, many cats, many fish, frogs, turtles, hermit crabs, ducks, a snake, birds, flying squirrels, and a pig.

Can you tell I...
1. Can't sleep
2. Am putting off writing a paper
3. Am counting the limited hours of sleep I'll (hopefully eventually) get


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a little curious on some of these :) There might be a surprise in one of these groups :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Set one:
    1. Lie
    2. Truth
    3. Truth

    Set two:
    1. lie
    2. true
    3. true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me the pets are true. Because I can't wait to hear about the flying squirrels!

    P.S. I was a Sterling Scholar too.

    ReplyDelete