Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting to Know You

A while ago, in fact as a Christmas stocking stuffer I think, I bought us these books:



They were so fun! Each night RJ would give me a back massage as I filled out a page or two. Then I'd give him a back massage as he filled out a page or two. Good bonding...or at least a good excuse for a shoulder rub and a reason to turn the tv off and chat.


Then we'd compare answers. There are random quiz questions--some things one should definitely know about a spouse, and also some random tidbits that are just interesing!


I'd recommend it for anyone getting married or already married...great conversation starters, fun topics.

4 comments:

  1. where'd you get them?? they would be a cute bridal shower gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...that would be cute! I got them at Border's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie! Your pregnant...congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. You and RJ are going to be the cutest parents. There is nothing better than being a new mom...I'm sure you're excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you said where you got them from, that is a really fun and cute idea for couples. And a cute gift idea too.

    ReplyDelete