Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Chi O Baby Shower

Alexis hosted a wonderful baby shower for Baby Will/Cal/Drew ...it was so fun, and such a great way to catch up with everyone! It was at Lex's parents' house, and they have a beautiful backyard. Yummy food...and an adult sized diaper...yikes! Luckily I didn't miss too many questions in the game, that Beef and Gravy baby food...blech!


The whole clan...


My mom and Jessica (Brother's sweet girlfriend) braved all the Chi Omegas and came! It was so fun to see them....They were very kind, even when the pinata flew off, hit a giant Diet Coke and a candle...they had Coke and wax all over them!


Post pinata incident...and after the golf club broke in half and went flying!




















Dizzy loved the giant binky when I got home! Should be interesting when baby gets here and real binkies are all over...


It was a great night...thanks so much everyone! We had a wonderful time, and got amazingly generous gifts....a great group of friends!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like I missed quite an eventful party! So sorry I couldn't make it, but it was my family's annual summer camping trip. Anyway, I hope everything is going well and I am so excited for you and RJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shower. I love that little stroller pinata. You have such cute friends and I love that giant binki. Who knew that Dizzy would love baby items so much.

    ReplyDelete