Saturday, March 21, 2009

The toilet's even better than the....

Yogurt!

OK as I sit enjoying my SECOND cup of frozen yogurt in two days (I'm pregnant, I can do that...I think) I feel like I should let everyone know of Logan's new hot spot!

Tummi Yummi's is a new frozen yogurt place over in that Cafe Rio/Ruby Tuesday's/Little Caesar's shopping center. It's clear back in the corner. It's all self-serve, so you pick your flavor, then top your cup off with as many toppings as you'd like...and they have plenty of options...cereals, candy, fruit, chocolate, caramel, etc. It's weighed, and voila! You enjoy! It's YUMMY.

And....there's a lounge area to hang out in with foosball, air hockey, shuffleboard, etc. with flat screens to watch Aggie (and other) games on. The place is owned by former Aggie basketball players Nate Harris and David Pak. They are so friendly and nice the second you walk in. GREAT place....go check it out. I like that it's a local place, owned by local guys who love Logan and Utah State.

Plus...how fun is their toilet?! Anywhere with a toilet this fun HAS to be fun....

3 comments:

  1. That toilet cracks me up! We love shuffleboard so we'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up!! I will be definitly be checking it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!! I leave town for a few years and all of a sudden Logan is a really fun and happening place. Pretty sure that I will be heading there this summer when we are in town just to see the toilets, that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete