Monday, March 9, 2009

That's SO First Grade!



A former student of mine who is now in 5th grade stopped by my class after school today. She's a chatterbox (in a good way!) and somehow got talking about Halloween.

Student: "I can't believe so-and-so wore a Cinderella costume this year! The last time I would wear a Cinderella costume was in first grade!" (in her oh-so-cool 5th grader tone)

Me: "Oh really? What were you this year?"

Student: "I was a princess." (still in the 5th grade tone...)

Hum....isn't Cinderella a princess? Just saying....

3 comments:

  1. What program did you use for your title? It's such a cute program and background, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that student is in my class this year. I'd be surprised if she wasn't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I think both of them are in your class! I'm sure you can guess exactly who they are..... :)

    ReplyDelete