Monday, March 2, 2009

HOLY COW!!

I am watching the Bachelor right now and am absolutely DYING HERE!!!! OK, pathetic, I know, but I HAVE to blog about it because...

A. I no longer live at a sorority house with girls who are equally as obsessed
B. My husband is definitely NOT obsessed
C. My pets are eating and would rather stay eating than listen to me

So....Bachelor watchers out there...Were you going as crazy as I was?! So happy that Melissa let him have it, even called him a b******! And when he said, "I'm far from perfect..." And she said, "I'll second that!" I thought she handled it well, and didn't look pathetic, trying to get him back or anything.

And now Molly...PLEASE do not take him back! He had his chance. Too little. Too late.

OH BLAH! She just chose him after he promised he is "falling in love with her and it will never stop." Hum....sounds familiar.....I give it a week.

I'm on Team Melissa.

4 comments:

  1. I am freaking out too. What just happened!?! I do have to say I am looking forward to the next installment tomorrow night....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have never wanted to strangle a man so bad in my life!! This is just like when some guy has an affair and chooses the mistress, why in the hell does she think for one second that it's going to be any different with her?!! I think that Jason just made Brad Womack look like the greatest guy on the planet, at least he recognized that it wasn't going to work BEFORE he got their hopes up!! I just hope that Melissa now gets her chance at being the bachelorette! I too am on Team Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Melissa all the way! I was dying too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i have never freaked so bad in my life while watching tv!! i was so MAD!!! i seriously liked him so much, and now i can't stand him. ugh. and pathetic molly, kissing him on tv the second he asks for her back. puh-lease. at least play a little hard to get. i want to go on a strike and not watch it EVER AGAIN, but i like jillian so much!! i don't know what to do! SO good to see you last night, and CONGRATS on the exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete