Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Woody!


Happy Birthday to my BF
Natalie Elaine Wood Brand!

We became best best friends in college and have so many memories together. We now live across the country from each other, and haven't seen each other since April when Cara and I went to Georgia for her fabulous wedding to Mr. Brand himself. Natalie...in honor of your day of birth, I've been thinking of some of our fun memories....

  • good times at "ghetto fab"
  • walking back up to campus after ghetto fab....and you retrieving the lost shoe
  • you bundling up for Logan winters in your puffy black coat and your black hat
  • our FCHD Marriage and Family class from the German lady who wasn't married..."Everything is fair game..."
  • And the way we "prepared" for the final....ha, that was a fun morning and probably the best test score I could have gotten without studying...
  • running out of Chi Omega to jump into your car, cell phones in hand, sun roof open, and Britney blasting....hello sorority girls!
  • all the funny cards you always had posted on your closet door
  • your collection of purple Crown bags!
  • the time we (you, TFox, and me) thought it'd be fun to do model shots with the fan in the upper hall
  • when you fell off "your" bed and had that GIANT bruise
Oh there are million more...but the bottom line is....we had SO MUCH FUN together and I love and miss you dearly! I am so happy that you are so happy in Georgia! Happy Happy birthday....hope you are celebrating well!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, BF! That is such a sweet post--I feel so special to be honored on your page! I will post about my Birthday Bash that my fabulous hubby had for me :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete