Saturday, December 6, 2008

Why I took a pregnancy test.....


Ok first of all, it was negative. Let's get that out of the way!

So I have been SO TIRED lately! Like beyond sleepy, exhausted! And I have felt quesy here and there (now that I'm thinking about it I'm probably just reading into it...) And I've been kinda crabby too. But the last straw was the other night at Wal-Mart. I was getting some school stuff, and thought some Ben and Jerry's sounded good. So I went to get my favorite....Imagine Whirled Peace! I scanned the flavors, then I all out searched the flavors. When I couldn't see my ice cream of choice, I almost cried! Like tears even welled up! Then, whew, I found it!

Then the reality sunk in...seriously?! I just nearly CRIED over ice cream?! Pathetic! I thought, enough is enough, something HAS to be up here. So, to the test section I went to self-diagnose. As I said, it was negative. Maybe I'm just tired...or maybe lazy...and I just really like ice cream.....But if this is how I am not pregnant, just imagine how I'll be when I am pregnant...Are the people at Ben and Jerry's really prepared for that?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, I think that you are so funny. That said I think that you should have your iron count checked, sounds silly but I am telling you if it is low all of these "symptoms" can be easily fixed, as easily as a vitamin.

    You crack me up, and if you do find yourself pregnant, don't fret, I think that you would be such an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there with the quesey stomach before. My tests were also negative thank goodness. I think checking our your iron content is a good suggestion. Being tired all the time is not good and there is probably and easy solution to it. Go see your doc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think getting married makes you cry more (good crying and bad crying)- Not sure how I would ever prove this, but it has been my observation with many others including myself.

    P.S. I have to selfishly say I am glad your not prego yet, because I feel like almost all of our married friends are prego or have kids. We have the last kid free zones!

    ReplyDelete