Friday, December 26, 2008

White Christmas Anyone?!

Logan is one giant ice skating rink right now! We went to leave RJ's parents' house Christmas night and it was a total blizzard! This is right outside the house, RJ trying to clear the car off to go...
When we got home, we had to barrel through the snow to get into our garage. Then it was so deep that our garage door sensor thought something was in the way and wouldn't close. So we had to shovel a bunch...I don't know if this picture does it justice....
This is outside our house this morning....see all the snow on our grill and that big lump on the right is our outdoor fireplace...


I just thought our little santa looked cute...he's covered in show! Look at his poor nose!


Oh well...looks like a good day to stay in and play with our new Wii and Playstation! We already rock-paper-scissored for the best TV spot....game on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I do not miss that weather! Where do you guys live in Logan. Are you up on top by campus, or down farther? Because I would hate to have to drive up those hills in that weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello SNOW!! I have been seeing a lot of pictures of our friends and family that are covered in snow like you, but it wasn't until I saw the picture you took out of your car that it really sunk in about driving in it. Yikes. I don't really miss that.

    But I do think that it is funny to see all of your outside things covered up, and hiding in the snow. I guess it is a good thing that you got such awesome presents to keep you busy inside the house.

    ReplyDelete