Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we headed to Salt Lake to do Christmas with my family. It was fun to celebrate...we opened presents then headed to my cousin Emily and Joe's for dinner!

Paul holding up his new tshirt and me holding up my new super sweet skull candy head phones.


I think this is when my mom accidentally handed RJ a present that was for my brother. It was a National Geographic subscription...RJ's face was so funny, the classic, "Oh...thank you, I really wanted this...."awkwardness....My rad brother Nick and his cute girlfriend Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that picture of R.J opening the wrong gift is really funny. Who hasn't had a moment like that at one time in their lives. Looks like it was a lot of fun to be with your family.

    ReplyDelete