Monday, April 6, 2009

Oprah

Did anyone out there watch Oprah today?! Yikes....hilarious, and good...but for us expectant first time moms (coupled with the crazy "I didn't know I was pregnant..." show I watched last night..YIKES)....it was quite scary!

Moms confessed hilarious things like...

"I haven't showered in 3 days..."
"I haven't bathed my children in 3 weeks..."
"Good discipline should make your kids think mom's finally gone crazy..."

Anyway....whew. Good thing I'm already pregnant and there's no going back.... :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally saw that oprah and i hated it! some of it was really funny but i felt like most of it was how much everyone hated being a mom. it made me sad that they didn't really enjoy it. i for one like being a mom. of course it is hard but what job isnt?

    wow... there is my two cents! sorry katie.

    lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha....honestly, I kinda thought the same thing. There were parts that were funny and parts that I thought they sounded so negative. Anything worth doing in life is going to have its hard parts!

    Agreed Lyndsay, and side note...can you add me to your private blog? steurik@hotmail.com
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete