Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ah....relief!

Update to my pathetic morning sickness post...I'm totally feeling better! Better than better...because not only can I actually stand up without getting dizzy, I also have renewed energy! I can go to work and be chipper, I can get stuff done...somehow my house isn't getting cleaned, but eh, maybe that will come later. (Right...)

So, I actually think it was the flu bug maybe...No no, don't go sanitizing your screen, I did not say Swine flu... just the regular ol' kind of flu. I'm thinking that because I had this mysterious sickness from week 14 day 3 to week 15 day 2. Odd time for morning sickness I'd say! But...a BIG THANK YOU to all you experience mothers out there who were more than willing to dish out the tips, remedies, and advice. Much appreciated. And even more soothing to know that you will all be there to dish out months and months more advice regarding this child rearing process....because something tells me I'm gonna need every bit of it!

In other news...I had a depressing realization. Isn't it sad when you are eating a pack of say...animal crackers (which I may or may not be..) and think, "Yes, this is a fairly healthy snack. I'll eat half now and half later....two servings seems about right." Then you check the Nutrition Facts just to confirm your thought. Eight servings?! Eight?! For WHO?!

Still two servings for me, thankyouverymuch. I'm eating for two you know...or four, whatever.

6 comments:

  1. I loved the second trimester of pregnancy! It's when you feel the best and you start showing more and getting more attention from people and you start to feel the baby move. It's full of nervous excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't need those Zofran, I want a few!

    They are nice to have to take in conjunction with other meds that might make you nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Whatever it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty sure i just barely got started cleanin my house again. Yep 7 months of no cleaning. Poor John, so if you don't get around to it for a few more months no worries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...good to hear Anna! It's just too much right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear that you are feeling better. What a relief to not be feeling nauseated all the time. I hate that feeling.

    ReplyDelete