Monday, April 6, 2009

Current Faves

It's Spring Break, I'm lazy and somewhat bored...I'm trying to enjoy the boredom because I know it'll only last so long with school coming back soon, and a baby coming soon as well....but for now....a Favorites post! In no particular order....



Burt's lip balm...and every Burt's product really. Actually, I used to work at a little gift shop that sold Burt's stuff. The owner went to a trade show and there was a Burt's booth. They had each of their products out to TASTE. That's right...taste. The point was that it's SO natural that it can be eaten. I think that's pretty cool, considering that most of the ingredients listed on beauty products can't even be pronounced....
My Scentsy stuff....It's just fun to put in a new scent. My current faves are Black Raspberry Vanilla and Winter Wonderland. I didn't think I'd like either at first...but they grew on me.

The sun...if only it'd come out more. It's Spring Break around here....which has been fun and lazy, but it'd be nice if it was about 20 degrees warmer...so tired of the snow.

Crystal Light lemonade mix....It's just sweet enough, but not overpowering.


Penny candy...I'd die if I could find the place where this picture was taken...ah....I'd need a LOT of pennies. I may or may not have gone to two separate stores to get my favorite kinds tonight. And it was worth every penny.



LOVE this book. A word of warning, while it is hilarious, I probably would not recommend reading it unless you actually ARE pregnant. As in, do not start reading it just when you think you'd like to start trying to become pregnant. It may scare you too much....It's brutally honest!


Sleeping! Lame, I know. But there's a lot of this going on around here (for me at least, RJ's working his tail off on his latest video so the same can't be said for him)....seriously, I go to bed at 8:30ish these days.


American Idol....totally cheesy, glittery graphic I know...matches Megan Joy's eyeshadow really. Anyway, totally addicted, again. Love Danny, think Scott is great too....Like Allison ok too. I think Adam is a tad overrated (gasp!), but ok too.


Loving this book as well. It's about a climber who set out to build a school in a Pakistan village. I've been reading portions to my class and they are really interested. I think it's good for them to hear humanitarian stories and about the lives of children in third world countries. They can't even fathom what that life is like. I just found out there is a childrens version of the book as well, so I'm excited to get that.

2 comments:

  1. I love Scentsy too! My sister is a consultant so I get hooked up with freebies which is great. I'm going to have to read Three Cups of Tea. I remember seeing the guy on Oprah. Speaking of Oprah I'm sorry that I missed that episode. I can totally relate to the shower thing and someday soon you will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the randomness of this post, and you should try lip blaka shaka laka chap stick. you will be blown away! ha.

    when is the baby due? i think you are just a few weekend behind us.

    ReplyDelete