Monday, February 16, 2009

YES!

Can't wait for next week...for the tell-all show! And I can't wait for the finale....I LOVE Molly and Melissa so far, so I am totally fine with whoever wins. Usually I totally want one and totally don't like the other.....this time, so far so good.


And I love that in the preview, Melissa busts out the knock knock jokes for Ty...smart girl. The key to any child's heart...a bad knock knock joke.

I don't buy the Deanna stuff. I think it's staged. But I do appreciate Chris's warning for "what you are about to experience" and how "dramatic and emotional" it is....


And what WAS that noise in the bathtub? The jets? The drain?

My prediction: Melissa. He just lights up around her...but I realize ABC is stellar at editing....

3 comments:

  1. My prediction is Melissa too! He always seems to be the most excited to see her and he looks so giddy. Yeah, and about the after the rose episode and how they're going to keep it "intimate". How intimate can you get with millions of people watching at home? Even when they try to create drama and the lame lines I still can't wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Deanna is just coming to warn him to not make the mistake she made by choosing the wrong person. I don't think she's going to try to get him back. But I'm totally predicting Melissa too. I am glad he got rid of Jillian. Maybe she would have been around longer if she could say "again" and not "agane"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in mind that Jillian is Canadian and thats how they pronounce the word again up here, it's just the way it is. I was pulling for her, oh well....
    My money is on Molly!!

    ReplyDelete