Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday Nights....

LOVE....
Melissa is just cute and fun...seemingly normal, so far....
Molly seems so like girl-next-door...loved the camping date. And I think someone else did her makeup in this picture, because...bleh. Too much.

Stephanie...means well...but OH SO cheesy! Can not handle her cooing and sing songing....
Shannon... I realize being a dental hygienist probably has its perks but less bleaching of the teeth...and for goodness sake, less CRYING...maybe less alcohol could be a factor as well?
Nikki...hasn't she ever been to camp, doing the cheesy get-to-know you, team-building games?! She needs to take a deep breath and just chill out....just go with it....
Natalie....so pretty...yet....SO high school cheerleaderish....and humble too, bonus. Direct quote, "I mean, I'm hot, so...."
Megan = Mean
Lauren...needs to keep the book He's Just Not That Into You on her bedside table at all times. Begging is not attractive.

And me? Yes....I may need more to do rather than overanalyzing reality tv.....

5 comments:

  1. i agree 100%!

    Shannon was a nutcase. "so your birthday is _____ and your brother is ______ and tye's birthday is ______..." gag me! does she think that's attractive?! being a stalker?!

    Lauren was retarded "you have to give me a rose tonight. you have to" "um, I'm going to punch you... because you didn't listen to me and give me a rose" for reals? being a jerk isn't attractive either!

    Natalie was way too self absorbed, I'm so glad he dropped her. She was shocked to not get a rose, but even more classic was when they took the necklace off of her neck. Classic moment in reality television.

    Stephanie is like a 50 year old in a.... 45 year old body. She was nice and all, she's a great mom, but really... did she REALLY think they were going to end up together?!

    You already know my feelings about Molly and Melissa. But I'm on team Melissa for sure.

    And what about Jillian?! Isn't she the ketchup/mustard/hot dog girl? Maybe i'm wrong, but honestly, i never thought she'd be in the final 4. She has to be the next to go unless one of the other girls blows it.

    And did you see the preview for next week with Naomi's family? and their dead bird? a little coo-koo if you ask me!

    And no, I don't overanalyze this show at all... I'm not obsessed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wish I had people to watch this show with, I have no one to talk to about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. I also analyze the Bachelor. I loved the episode two weeks ago where he didn't give out the final rose. Ha ha Megan! I haven't made my final decision on who I think he should choose in the end. I'm gearing more towards Melissa though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOh! Is Jillian ketchup/mustard/hot dog girl?! Because...wow...that was weird. And how much do we really know about her!? She just seems so...blah. yay for Molly and/or Melissa...I'm still deciding which I like better....

    And Camilla...Me too, isn't it said to not be in the Chapter Room, with the DVR and big screen with 20 screaming girls?! My living room is so lonely....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you wrote all of this out! I have thought some of these same things, but like you, I watch it alone in my living room. Maybe we should do something about that! What is technology for anyway?

    People I associate with these girls

    Melissa - Holly
    Molly - Miche or Reale
    Stephanie - my step-mom
    Megan - Morgan
    Natalie - Valerie Nelson
    Shannon - girls from high school
    Nikki - Gabrielle
    Lauren - do people like this exist?

    ReplyDelete