Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Life According to My iPod...

Music...

Rules:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle
2. Fill in each number with the NEXT SONG...
3. DON'T CHEAT!!


1. How am I feeling today?
Otis Redding- I've Got Dreams to Remember (ha, kinda funny considering my previous post about my crazy cold-meds-induced dream)

2. How far will I get in life?
Might As Well Get Juiced by The Rolling Stones

3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Come Together by The Beatles

4. What was high school like?
Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones

6. What is in store for me this weekend?
As Is by Ani Defranco

7. What is the best thing about me?
Trouble by Coldplay (yikes!)

8. What song is about my parents?
Didn't Leave Nobody But the Baby- O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack (OK...I laughed out loud when this came up because when I was little my fam went grocery shopping...and my parents LEFT me in my stroller in the dairy section (on accident...I think...)! No one noticed until they were putting their groceries in the car, and my brother said, "Mama, where's Sissy?" ha!

9. How is my life going?
Square One by Coldplay

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shake it Off by Mariah Carey (really heartfelt...)

11. How does the world see me?
Good People by Jack Johnson

12. What do my friends think of me?
This is the Life by ???

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Hard Times- Elizabethtown Soundtrack (harsh!)

14. How can I make myself happy?
With A Shout by U2

15. What should I do with my life?
Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake

16. What is some good advice?
Bust A Move by Young M.C. (seriously?! Has anyone seen me dance?! NOT a good idea...)

17. Will I get married?
Heart of Stone by The Rolling Stones

18. Where will I go in life?
Under My Thumb by The Rolling Stones (I must have a LOT of their songs...keep coming up...)

19. Will I have kids?
Fear of Bliss by Alanis

20. What is my current theme song?
When the World Ends by DMB

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea, I think that you must have a few Rolling Stones songs on there. Or maybe the ipod is just really drawn to them.

    ReplyDelete