Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun posts coming....


Ok, so I feel like my last post was a little grumpy sounding...
(and R.J. said it was too...) so, I promise, more cheerful posts to come!


To start, I'm going to post about R.J. birthday party (yes, clear back in May...apparently bad work stories override major events around here....oops), our first anniversary trip, and our Park City trip that we are about to embark on tomorrow for a few days!
Among our packed list of things to do....Main Street, outlet mall (yay!), Cafe Sabor Park City, Olympic Park, Alpine Slide (where we'll race and I'll win!), and of course, lay out for hours at the pool with a good book, ipod, and of course a massive amount of diet coke, er, water....So...until then!

(Don't worry, we're hoping for a much less-snowy day on Main Street, oh, and no Christmas lights either! But ah, Park City is a beautiful place...no matter the season!)

3 comments:

  1. Katie Steuri...Cox!! You have no idea how excited I am that we have reconnected in the blogging world! I see that you are working at Sabor for the summer, so now I have hope that we will bump into each other this summer! We really should have you over for a BBQ, we need to meet this husband of yours! We miss you tons!
    Kelly Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Park City, and it sounds like you have a plan for some good times. We also went there for our first anniversary, I know that you are in for a treat.

    Happy one year, and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked my story! I guarantee its not half as bad as your bad day at work that i just read about! I hope you and RJ are doing well! tell him thanks for working so hard on making my wedding video!

    ReplyDelete