Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pool Etiquette

Remember the time I was laying (lying?) out at the pool, on the grass, very prego...and some nice soul came and offered me her lounge chair? That was great.

I came to the pool today. Just me, my diet coke, and my book. Not a lounge chair to be found.

Well, plenty of chairs... reserved with a towel. Seriously, 90%.

I'm kind of of the opinion that if you want a chair, you should be sitting in it. Of course, some swimming is reasonable. But... I bet there are some (most?) pool-goers who unload all their gear on a chair and take off to the pool for the next 3 hours. Then they grab their stuff and head home, not even sitting in said chair.

I better come right at noon for a chair next time...or be really prego.

That's all. Soapbox over.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment