Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love...

It's past 1 in the morning. I was watching tv when I heard Will let out a shrill scream...then start to cry. I went in to check and him and he just cuddled right up. He asked for milk, then was wide awake. I just treasure these moments with this kid. He said, "Hi!" to everything as we walked upstairs to get his milk...the lights, the dogs, the towels, the bottle...everything. Then he just laughed...I mean, slapping his knee, all-out giggle. Adorable. He gave me a few kisses among the laughs, touched my nose while saying, "Nose!"...then my eyes, ears, and mouth....all amid more giggling. Then said, "Night!" and waved. Lights out and back to sleep. Ah....just love this kid.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. miss will and you. lets play sooooooonnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its moments like those that make it all worth it. :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't toddlers just the best? Last night Charlie had a really hard night and kept waking up crying. I snuggled up with him in the rocking chair and just savored my (big) baby.

    ReplyDelete