Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Library Adventures

Will and I frequent the library during the summer....

No matter how long it's been between visits, he repeats "fish...fish....fish!" on our way through the doors. The first time I couldn't figure out why he was talking about fish...then I remembered the beloved fish tank in the kids' area. Clearly, he remembered it, too.



Next favorite... The drinking fountains....




Today he even figured out how to use BOTH at the same time. Oh, the excitement! Who needs Disneyland?




Then, the reading corner....isn't it fun? Giant book couches!







Finally, watching the bigger kids play on the computers.




On the way out, we have to explore the garden...




Which includes smelling MANY of them! And loudly proclaiming, "Ahhh!" after each one!




Don't worry, we DO actually check out books, too!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Those are some cute couches . . . I'll have to check out the kid's section next time I'm over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish are the first things my boys go for, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Our library is SOOO much more than books :)

    ReplyDelete