Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Monday Addiction

Bachelorette!...A few days late. Still waiting for me on my DVR. Am I a bad person if I kinda cringed when my husband came to bed last night, because I was just about to start this week's episode? Don't answer that. And don't tell him that either.

P.S. Jenny O. and Angie...can we please start watching soon? I'm dying here! Ang, just end school early. Your kids, parents, and boss will totally understand.

P.P.S. I've already heard from 3 friends (via texts during the episode while I was slaving away selling those burritos...made the suspense build even more!) what a weirdo Bentley is. Ah...what Michelle and Bentley are doing for Utah....

Here goes! (Probably to be continued tomorrow, because I just noticed RJ is getting ready for bed. Think he'll notice if I "accidentally" lock the door? Ha! I'd watch with him, or rather let him watch with me, but he really just doesn't appreciate good tv. ;) )

  • Aw...William is cute. Still worried about his career in Ashley's eyes though...
  • Ashley is tiny. Was she that little last season?
  • I'd want to be on the show just for the fun cars they get to drive...
  • Look at them ALL scoping her out...then following them to the car. Awkward.
  • Oh good, Zorro the mask guy added a hat to the mix
  • OK really, did the producers make him wear that?
  • "I've taken the stealth approach...I feel like I can stay high up above and just kinda watch down below..." Creepster.
  • Ah Vegas! I want to go! Looks warm...which is about all I ask at this point in Logan's weather.
  • Weird that people in the Bellagio are hugging Ashley.
  • Ha, he looks creeped out about the wedding talk.
  • The ring shopping is awkward.
  • Ew, this is dumb. Poor William.
  • Is he really going to do the ceremony?!
  • Is this her lame attempt to give him a rose?
  • She just said this was her best first date...I think the carnival biz with Jake topped this.
  • Ew, you are not "falling for William"...you are giddy and on a fun first date.
  • Seriously, I think the Bellagio fountains at night are among my favorite place to be. Ever.
  • When we were in Vegas once in college, my friend dropped her cell phone in that water. Oops.
  • She drags out sounds when she talks...it bugs me.
  • Didn't she have a serious dad talk with Jake on their first date, too?
  • Oooh-love the watch story. Still think it's kinda a bit much that he wears it. I'd put it in a special place. A similar clock story happened with my mom when her dad passed away.
  • Cute first kiss....should have timed it with the fountains!
  • Do you think the producers wouldn't "let" onlookers cheer until now? They didn't when the big kiss happened...or the audio was cut at least.
  • Matt looks like someone? A celebrity?
  • Weird outfit.
  • West has never been to Vegas? I guess South Carolina is far...
  • Love Monte Carlo...they have the BEST pool and lazy river.
  • I bet that dance is so fun to see live!
  • She's buff....I want her abs
  • West is a trash talker
  • "No Rhythm Nation" winners!
  • "I want to throw myself in the engine right now" dramatic!
  • Hello Bentley's abs!
  • Maybe they should bring a new mask home to zorro
  • "I just want her to know I'm better than any other guy"...Oh, Bentley's off to a great start!
  • Way to skirt the convo, dentist
  • Oooh. I forgot that it was West's wife that passed away. Sad.
  • And, Bentley sweeps in.
  • WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
  • Ew. He's gross.
  • Slimy.
  • He's totally there for ratings. And she just begged him to stay for more ratings.
  • Bentley gets the rose. Ratings.
And with that, I did not lock RJ out and it's bedtime! Until tomorrow's drama!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!! Only two more Mondays and then I'm BACK! =)

    ReplyDelete