Monday, May 23, 2011

Ok....really.

The Bachelorette has started! My Mondays just got a LOT more exciting. But...apparently I cannot handle just watching. I want to comment on EVERYTHING. And...well....Will's asleep and RJ's working. So...I paused the DVR after 4 minutes and got out the computer. Here goes:

  • OK this intro is embarrassing to even watch!
  • All the cheesy gaze-off-into-the distance....oof
  • Ashley was cute before, but I really like her makeover
  • Her workout scenes...enough already
  • Awkward laugh into the camera...and the punching! Awkward!
  • Ha, the lying in the ground in the theater. Weird.
  • Love her dark hair
  • Laughing, running backward in the red pea coat. Yikes.
  • Just because you CAN wear a cut off shirt, doesn't mean you should. IMO.
  • Ooooh- burning rose. That's one we haven't seen!
  • Sidenote: I think that phone commercial (ha, must be effective, can't even remember what provider it's for!) with the flash dance guy is so funny!
  • Classic running shirtless on the beach scene. Something tells me this won't be the last one.
  • Ah...the bad puns. The "only thing not sunny in my life"... from the solar guy.
  • Um...JP. Awkward hard hat scene, surveying an empty construction site.
  • JP's too into his career...foreshadowing.
  • Ames....Overachiever. And braggy. Nobody likes a bragger.
  • ARGH. That "on a scale of 1-10" stuff, when someone says a higher number...TOTALLY bugs me. Um, you're not on a 1-10 scale then. It's like the phrase "110%" NOT possible!
  • "I hope to have a lasting love, and the greatest one." Is anyone else thinking of Casey "guard and protect your heart"?
  • Benjamin the winemaker....yum! (on the wine, not so much on him...although he seems sweet)
  • Oh, just drinking a glass of wine by the barrels.
  • Oh Bentley. Blah. COZY?!
  • THIS MAKES ME SO MAD. I'm about to get all Dr. Laura here. You were warned. "I got divorced about a year and a half ago, basically because we tried to take on too much too fast...so now I just want to have more fun." YOU ARE A FATHER. That means a different kind of fun. That does not mean go-on-a-dating-show-and-look-like-a-fool fun. Ok I'm done. For now.
  • Family fun center? Where in SLC?
  • Love his house though. And he would be cute with Emily.
  • New Jersey butcher....hum. I think she'll like the businessman type instead.
  • Ha, second shirtless scene.
  • West...sad story. Not to be insensitive, but they seem to always put at least one sad story on the show.
  • Gazing longingly to the lake.
  • West is cute and seems like a sweet guy.
  • William...a cell phone sales guy...not sure if she'll go for him.
  • Ah, the stepping stone.
  • Third shirtless scene. Wow stare into the mirror.
  • He still wears the watch everyday? Put it in a special place.
  • She looks good. That dress looks fun to wear.
  • I wish I could do my hair that way...love the loose waves.
  • I hope she doesn't talk about Brad and her regrets all season long
  • Fireworks reference...was that a crazy Michelle reference?
  • ENOUGH with "the right reasons"
  • ha, she already has dirt on a guy! Ooooh....Bentley!
  • Little does she know single dad is Bentley!
  • A fellow dentist...is she a dentist yet, or still a student?
  • Jon's cheesy. Schmoozer.
  • I like William's scruff.
  • Oh Mickey...going bold.
  • Tim, liquor distributor...is he the one who passes out? Seems like he's had a few already.
  • Ah Ben, pulling out the foreign language already. Kiss up.
  • Hairstylist! Ha, he comments on the color of her hair.
  • Chris....the...rapper?
  • I totally think West is cute. Ha, the compass is totally cheesy. But, clever.
  • Anthony...wanna be Prince Charming. Bugs me already. Unbuttoned shirt. ew.
  • Rob looks like the party boy
  • Ames totally bugs me!
  • Mask boy. Um....
  • She seems totally weirded out.
  • Oh my...this is a long post. Only 15 guys so far.
  • Wow Ben...bringing a bottle.
  • Love his tie
  • OK Frank...a little much. Enough with the twirls.
  • Mike totally planned a dentist joke
  • Maybe Chris is the party boy?
  • ....or Ryan? He's cute.
  • JP is kinda cute? I like the pink shirt. I'm glad he didn't bring a prop. Enough with the props.
  • Nick....too much hair. A poem. Ew.
  • She would look good with Blake. She's into him.
  • And Bentley. She knows it's him. Oooh, the rebel music.
  • Lots of guys with shaggy hair.
Ok really. I've only watched half! I'm exhausted, and this is a loooong post. So...part 2 tomorrow.

P.S. THREE AND A HALF days of school until SUMMER!

5 comments:

  1. I don't watch this show but I find the recap posts HILARIOUS! Wahoo, summer! I hope we finally get some warm weather so you can enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette, but find myself completely amused every time you write these. If I ever watch this show, I'm coming to your house so I can enjoy your commentary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am laughing so hard! I got reading and wasn't paying attention when you switched from talking about Ashley to the guys "Classic running shirtless on the beach scene. Something tells me this won't be the first one." I thought you were still talking about her and I was thinking, "Wow, this is the norm?" YIKES, okay, I get it! :)

    Good to see you at the library :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wanted to call you to see if you were going to watch this season. I really look forward to watching it and then running to see if our thoughts were the same lol so keeping posting I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally. I mean, I know she has a great body but ENOUGH with the workout scenes! Also, I don't feel bad for her at all when she apparently gets hurt by Bentley later on. SHE KNEW HE WAS BAD NEWS! She was warned. Us girls always think we can fix the bad boys...nope! :)

    ReplyDelete