Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Bachelorette....

More Bachelorette...continued....
  • Don't love her blazer
  • Mickey is cute...I'm not sure there's chemistry
  • Zorro adds a beanie?
  • Enough with the coin tosses!
  • I like JP...seems like a genuine guy
  • 9o\ (that was Will's contribution)
  • Love her classy dress
  • OK really...enough with the coin toss
  • Brave, JP, brave!
  • Ah...they're cute, I like them together
  • I'm with you West, William was being a dork
  • What is her tattoo?
  • Zorro on the balcony!
  • There seems to be an abundance of purple/lavender on the boys...
  • I think it's kinda weird when the "contestants" launch into their sad pasts...do they want a pity rose?
  • Ooooh...the revelation!
  • ....is interrupted!
  • Ugh...Bentley. Ew.
  • "wanted to get down to it pretty fast" ah...the romance.
  • Hum...not sure on your "pretty good radar" Ashley...
  • Wow...who's in the bright-need-my-sunglasses green?
  • Enough with her advice on "having faith in the process..."
  • I like West...and JP...and usually William
  • ...and of course I am intrigued by Zorro
  • There seems to be more guys with longish hair than usual
  • I thought we'd see more arrogance from Ames by now...maybe I judged too early
  • Am I the only one who thinks, "Wait...what? Who is that? Where did he come from?" during rose ceremonies? I guess there are just so many right now
  • What did she just say to Matt? Tell who I said hi? So confused
  • OH YES! His MOM. Of course.
  • Oh Ryan M., he's cute...but....maybe it was the gray and purple ensemble?
  • OK, so I read somewhere that Bentley isn't drinking and that it's obvious that it's water in his glass when they toast. It does look water-ish in the one toast I've noticed. Thoughts? Ha, how lame that I'm even decoding this.
  • Zorro vacuuming? In boxers, a button up, and shoes? Hum.
Ah...I pathetically love this show. Can't wait for next week.

2 comments:

  1. So I am intrigued by Bentley too. Out in the blogger world, I found out that he's a BYU grad with a degree in finance. Married a girl who makes headbands on etsy (how mormon! ;)) but this isn't necessarily factual so take it for what it's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like Bentley! He is cute until he talks. "Can we get this over with" "Im only interested in the competition" blah blah stinkin blah He sucks

    ReplyDelete