Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Part 2

Um...let's just talk about how weird it will be when I print out my blog in a nice lil' family book...wedding, house, Will's life and milestones....and then...this Bachelorette trash! Ha!

With that...part 2!

  • Cocktail party begins!
  • Who's the kiss up yelling that she looks beautiful while she's talking?
  • OK Mr. I've said maybe, MAYBE 4 words to this woman and can say, "Ashley is beautiful, I can see myself marrying this girl!" REALLY?! Really?!
  • Who just said, "It's going to take a little guts and nuts." Really?
  • Is "Really?!" my theme? Going all Seth Myers here.
  • Solar boy is a bit braggy too. Hello life story.
  • He seems like a cheerful type of guy though.
  • Does she have a major overbite?
  • Love gingham shirt with polka dot tie guy
  • You're calling your mom?! Weird!
  • Awkward!
  • Oh the motherly advice...
  • OH MY! Her advice!! AHHH!
  • I'm kinda done with the gimmicks...wine, compass, calling mom, the guitar....
  • Guitar thing was weird
  • This situation always causes the guys to get so girly and drama!
  • Like the creepy music that plays whenever mask boy comes along
  • Mask guy reminds me of vampire girl last season
  • He should go on that show in the dark...was it Dating in the Dark or something?
  • Tim is a jerk...reminds me of that dude last season who was always drunk and picking fights....what was his name?
  • Enough with the gimmicks, sign boy
  • William? First impression rose?
  • Is Tim really that drunk? Really? Really?!
  • He's a creeper!
  • Ha, that guy nailed it, "He's the drunk guy!" Every party has one!
  • "wine and spurs" ha!
  • And....still drinking. Dude, stop. Someone cut him off.
  • Amen, William. Amen. Good guy.
  • Enter mask dude....getting weirder.
  • Even drunk Tim says he wouldn't "rock the mask"
  • Tim's totally THAT guy at a party that everyone wants to back off...trying to out drink everyone, then fight. We all knew THAT guy in college.
  • "If you can't take the heat, get out of the oven." Um...isn't the expression out of the kitchen?
  • That snoring is SO bad! Is it real?
  • Ha, he totally has the fur thing that she had wrapped on her earlier
  • Love how the producers don't step in
  • Love the guy saying, "It happens to all of us!"...in college, at a party, with friends...maybe. NOT on national TV!
  • Wouldn't you love to see his face in the morning, "Wait...what...?"
  • Cue first railing scene of the season....creepster mask!
  • "Here for the right reasons..."BLAH
  • "Ok, I want to hear everything that's going on..." to mask guy. AKA, "What the he** are you wearing that mask for?!"
  • "So....do you think I'll ever be able to see you?"
  • It is TOTALLY a "stunt to get your attention".
  • JP is cute. I like his rugged look.
  • "I haven't had a cavity since junior high, and I floss everyday!" Cute.
  • OK the cupcake stuff is a little much.
  • Here for right reasons count: 4
  • "Cozy...I love that name...so cute...." ha
  • "She's my first priority..." RIGHT. Is that why you are on a dating show?!
  • Loganites: Bentley kinda looks like Jim Grewe? Eh?
  • She's totally into him. First impression rose?!
  • Or Ryan! He's cute.
  • That would be sad to go home the first night.
  • Here for the right reasons count: 5
  • Totally want to nominate my brother to be on the show...He's a catch.
  • Mask boy. Oh mask boy.
  • "I will miss all of you guys..." Even though I hardly know you....
  • Kinda wondering if mask guy has something to be self conscious of...? Maybe like a scar or...I don't know!
  • It's sad when the people leaving act as if their lives are OVER and all their dreams are crushed.
  • "I'm lost...I'm definitely defeated...I don't know when I'll find love..." Come ON!
  • "I'm beside myself...to see this slip away...it's heartbreaking. What's wrong with me? I thought Ashley was the one..." (from the hour, maybe two, that you spent with her and 24 other men?!)
  • Is he CRYING?
  • Is West gone? Where is he?
Hum...ok. Until next Monday! Ahem...when it will be S-U-M-M-E-R!!!

2 comments:

  1. these are too funny!! we watched it too....sadly we have dinner and watch it every monday night, the wifey is way into it! and we have some dirt on the local boy bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to know what family fun center Bentley is part owner of. Someone please tell! Is it Planet Play or the previous America's Incredible Pizza Co??

    ReplyDelete