Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Resolution!

I really like this whole monthly resolution thing...I can do anything (almost) for a month, knowing there is an end in sight! I feel like the effect carries over too. Like I'm totally exclusive about what sugar I want since my January resolution. Since I didn't have sugar for a month, I load up on only the good stuff now!

March: I'm going to drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.

I used to be totally good at this. It was just a habit. Fill the Nalgene twice and I'm good. But...not so much lately. In fact, it's always been my excuse for drinking so much diet coke. I justify with, "If I have my full daily allotment of water, then extra diet coke is totally ok."

For me, drinking water is totally one of those things that once I'm in the routine I just do it. But once I'm out of the habit it gets hard to get back in.

So...here's to getting back in the habit!

2 comments: