Thursday, April 15, 2010

Earthquake!

So tonight I was out running some errands...including Will's 6 month appt! Can't believe he's that old...goes so fast! He's 15 lbs. 6 oz. and 15 1/2 inches. Was totally happy until those 4 shots came...sad! But cheered up soon after again.

Anyway...then came the stop at Wal-Mart. But, I needed to text RJ for a min, and make a quick list for Wal-Mart. So I parked the car in my secret side spot by the garden stuff....no cars around, not even any people. Will was asleep and I sat quietly typing away for a min. The car started to kinda sway....not quite shake, just like when you are waiting in a turning lane and a BIG truck goes speeding past and your car kinda sways. I turned the radio off and looked around...no cars had pulled up....no people. My next thought was that maybe someone I knew was being funny and pushing on my car? Couldn't figure it out.

Got Will out and continued into the Wal-Mart madness. Later, we went to RJ's fam's house where Morgan informed us that there had been a 4.9 earthquake nearby. Pretty sure that was what I felt....so weird!

3 comments:

  1. Will, is 15 1/2 in long? If he is, he's one short dude. Did you mean 25 1/2 in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kind of crazy. I can't say that I have ever been in an earthquake that I have really felt, let alone felt while in the car!

    Poor little Will, I hate those shot appointments, but they don't remember them after a little while so I guess that makes it a little bit better. He is getting big, SIX months already.

    ReplyDelete