Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter....day two!

On Sunday we went to Salt Lake to my parents' house. My mom always has the house decorated so cute and festive. The Easter Bunny had definitely been there...the table was covered with filled baskets and birthday presents. We were celebrating my birthday and both of my brothers' girlfriends' too!

We call Will "Mr. Frog" a lot....my mom found him this cute frog basket!
Will LOVED Alex holding him!
Will checking out his goodies...
Can't decide what to get out first...
Little does he know that the sucker is actually better without the wrapper...

My brother and Will...


It was a great first Easter for Will!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Will is adorable.

    Wait - so your brother has two girlfriends and they are OK with it? How convienient that their birthdays fall on the same day? I'm sooooo confused?

    Or do you have two brothers? That one in the picture is a lot older than the one I remember meeting -- so maybe there are two?

    I am sooo confused! Maybe it is too early! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little frog basket, and what a trooper to take on the sucker with the wrapper. I think that his little plaid pants are just darling. Well what doesn't he look cute in.

    I think that you hit the jackpot of weekends. Fun, family, treats, and some great photos. You win.

    ReplyDelete