Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quote

I feel like I need a new blog post....but not sure what to blog about exactly. The fact that I eat everything in sight? My father-in-law even commented on that today. So, I think embarrassment quota is full. Plus, the brownies next to me are calling my name.

So...
I buy a "Life's Little Instruction Book" calendar (the daily rip-off) kind every year. But this year I thought I'd try "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" because I like the books. The calendar's ok...I prefer the other.

Anyway...there are some occasional gems:

The happiest people on earth all have their fair share of low moods, problems, disappointments, and heartache.

And I thought, Amen. Because can't we all think of someone we thought just had it all...the perfect life, no problems, good looking, plenty of money, a good attitude, perfect family, stylish clothes, I mean, everything. Then...as we get to know them better we find out that their life indeed has its share of flaws-as all lives do- and they carry on despite that.

2 comments:

  1. Don't mind your father=in-law, if it makes you feel better my mother-in-law comment to me today "man you sure do look really pregnant today" like I am not already self-conscious about how huge I am at this point in my pregnancy.

    I like your quote by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your quote. It helps keep everything in perspective :)

    ReplyDelete