Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Fun

On Tuesday at school (before the BIG ultrasound), Susan (the secretary) came in with this cute teddy bear and balloons. The card was from my parents and said, "Can't wait to hear!" They are so cute! Susan nonchalantly said, "So...do your parents have any grandkids yet?" Haha...no...can you tell!? Love them!







After the ultrasound, we went to dinner to celebrate at Chili's. And...of course we couldn't resist a little baby clothes buying! My child (boy or girl) will be in overalls A LOT! I think they are the cutest ever...so I picked those, and RJ picked that cute onesie with lobsters and blow fish all over it!

4 comments:

  1. A tip for baby clothes is to wash them first. A lot of times they shrink. I had a few outfits that Jayla only wore once or twice because I waited until I thought they would fit and then after washing them they didn't fit anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the overalls! they're so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little outfit is so darling, I love that little crab onesie. Good call RJ.

    What a perfect way to celebrate. And I love that all the people at your work are so fun and excited about it too. Those little balloons are really fun.

    ReplyDelete