Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RJ's random thoughts

Yes I decided to crash my wife's blog to vent a little about how stupid movies are these days. I just saw a commercial where some people had to sneak into a room that is impenetrable. But Wait!!! There is an air vent directly above the room that is able to fit someone comfortably. If I wanted to get rich i would start a company that made air vents that would not fit humans. I am sure most companies that have secret material with poor building designs would line up around the block.
Phew....that felt good to get off my chest. Maybe I'm just mad because I can't fit in a vent anymore. :( In other news I can't wait for Boozer the Loozer to be gone!
Well I'm done..... blah

2 comments:

  1. Um husband? This blog is generally only for important pop culture such as The Bachelorette...Just kidding....glad you feel better about your movies, but...you are out getting Transformers 2 tickets right now, so we'll see how long that lasts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the crashing RJ! It is always nice to hear what you men are thinking...

    ReplyDelete