Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Topic?


I want to blog...but can't think of anything to blog about.

I could write about how RJ just started talking to me, then said, "Wait." and quickly ate a strawberry fruit rollup. Then said, "I only ate that for my breath." I said, "You know, most people brush their teeth for that." Him: "Yeah, well I use sugar." Don't worry, I'm buying a baby toothbrush today for our child.

Or I could write about how RJ said, "You know, I saw a childbirth thing on tv yesterday...and I don't think I'm ready for that!" I said, "Me too! I don't even want to see it until I have to go through it...nothing else I can do anyway!" And his best fatherly advice: "Well, you know, it helps to do squats. You should start doing that." As he gets off the couch and demonstrates a proper squat. Weird. Why does my husband know/think squats will help with childbirth?! Again, weird.


Upon asking RJ for a blog topic, he said, "Blog about how much you hate Carlos Boozer." I'm not a fan, but I feel that topic would be best suited for RJ to discuss as he was the one chanting, "Boozer the Loser!" as news came out yesterday of him staying with the Jazz.

I'll keep watching for topics....

5 comments:

  1. Actually, squats wouldn't hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best part of having a husband - the randomness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake's physical therapist was telling me that activites where toddlers squat up and down helps them later in potty training because it helps build the muscles to hold your pee. I thought that the next time I'm having a baby I'm doing them because you'll discover why after Baby Cox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could sell tickets for your husband's daily comedy/randomness show and make some money for Baby Boy Cox. I'd buy one! Just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete