Monday, May 18, 2009

Favorite Nephew!

Ok...so I may only have one! But...he sure is my favorite. Seriously. LOVE this child...he's hilarious, so....sweet! I have a secret fear that I won't love my own child as much as I love this one! He had a fantastic 2nd birthday party on Saturday...Curious George themed- his favorite. It was perfect weather, and SO cute....Sara, I'm hiring you to do birthday parties for my kids!

Look at this cake! Sara's sister Emily made it....she's amazing!We brought Carter regular presents...and....DIET COKE and Swedish Fish...his favorite treat that I seem to always have with me.
Look at this cake too...Sara made it and it was rainbow swirled inside, so cool!
Loves those swedish fish!

2 comments:

  1. That Carter is a clever kid, I think that he is really on to something with the TWO cakes. I am totally going to use that one for myself.

    I also like that he is into the grown up treats, Diet coke and Swedish fish, I like him already. It looks like a fun party, and he is a really cute boy. The girl that made those cakes is a rock star, I am really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was looking at this post my daughter Jayla walked into the room and freaked out about the Curious George cake. I guess she won't ever get one like that because I'm lacking in the cake decorating talent. Also, I scrolled up and she saw your wedding picture and she said "Pretty dress!" It was very cute and made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete