Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break...Day 5

We headed down to Salt Lake for a weekend o' fun with our pals Liz and Josh. We left early afternoonish, with plans to hit up the Living Planet Aquarium. It was awesome! I'll admit I kinda had doubts about an aquarium in Utah...landlocked, desert-ish Utah. I was pleasantly surprised! RJ and I both thought it was pretty near and Will LOVED it. It was just the right size for him...they did a great job putting steps near each exhibit, so little guys like Will could just weasel their way right through the crowds to see everything! It was fun to see Will get super excited about the simplest fish!


















That night, Will hung out with my parents...AKA "Nana and Bobo"...while RJ and I met Liz and Josh for a huge, wonderful dinner at Rodizio! It's been a loooong time since we had dinner with friends and no Will (although we adore him, dinner out is not quite the same ;) ). It was so fun!



Us, being dorks as we waited for a table. I didn't take any pictures with L & J, because we were far too busy chatting!

Another awesome Spring Break day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: