Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break...Day 1

We have big "staycation" plans this week.
It's been fun so far to not be too busy
and just do whatever, whenever.

On Monday, we hit up Wal-Mart. I know, big day! Our car needed an oil change, which was the perfect chance to kill time on the toy aisle(s) for an hour. Will was in heaven!

A big goal of mine this week was to find Will a trike of some kind. My awesome brother got him one of those new "balance bikes" for his birthday. It says ages 2-5....but my two year old is still a bit too timid for such a big step. So, we're working up to that! We found an awesome Radio Flyer trike at Wal-Mart. His cool bike-riding aunt, Amy, got him the frog helmet for Christmas.


We were riding along when I saw this:

See that little tail? I asked Will what was in the trunk...."Mr. Monk!"



Will looooves the new bike. We're still working on actually pedaling.
In the meantime, RJ and I are getting a great workout!

1 comment: